- Demonstrated successful process plant maintenance planning expertise.
- Have good working-knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- 8-10 years minimum maintenance planning experience, responsible for mechanical and electrical asset and maintenance planning success in large hydro-met processing plant facilities.
- Effective people management skills, demonstrated plant availability and reliability planning success and production focus.
- Extensive experience demonstrated in commissioning, training and establishing maintenance planning, scheduling and monitoring systems.